Stafford Dental Group has been at the corner of Stafford and Fleet since the 1950’s. Originally Dr. Leonard Karr lived and practiced out of his house as most dentists did in the 50’s. Later, it became only a dedicated dental office when Dr. Laurence Soloway joined the practice. For the next 40 years it became a neighborhood fixture. Dr. Les Allen and Dr. Jory Stillwater purchased the practice in 1986 and Dr. Billy Kettner moved his practice from Westminster Avenue to join the group a couple years later. 30 years later, Stafford Dental Group continues it’s legacy with Dr. Les Allen’s retirement and Dr. Anu Singh joining the group. The practice has always kept pace with innovative changes and continues to offer the highest standard of quality of care to its patients.